CURRENT LEARNING EVENTS
IN2GREAT'S PI Certification
Full Certification for Hire and Inspire:
- Interpret and apply Behavioral Data within your organization
- Understand adapting and decision making
- Effectively use the job target tool
- Understand the value of the Cognitive Assessment
- Software training and Best Practices
- Understand Team Analytic Tools
- Learn how to effectively perform a data "read back"
- Gain helpful tips and resources
- Become the internal PI Champion for your organization
- Led by a Predictive Index Master Certified Trainer
- 4 Zoom Sessions with live instruction
- Spaced Learning Approach
- Two 60-minute one-on-one (post certification) coaching sessions
- SHRM Credits Available
Contact Andy or Nicki for details:
Upcoming Learning Events
We are offering the following learning events, registration is free but required.
Q4 Learning Events:
"Candidate to On-boarding"
The value of using data for attracting, interviewing, and retaining top talent. We will be sharing some tips and resources to help you effectively use behavioral data in the interview and on-boarding process. Registration Below: Please choose one of the following dates.
- Thursday, November 18th 9 AM (EST)
- Thursday, December 16th 9AM (EST)
Q1 Learning Events:
A data-centric approach to understanding conflict resolution. Registration Coming Soon
Q2 Learning Events:
A data-centric approach to understanding communication and how this can help us communicate more effectively. Registration Coming Soon
Q3 Learning Events:
A data-centric approach to understanding how individuals makes decisions. Registration Coming Soon